Batman Forever: The Arcade Game
|Batman Forever: The Arcade Game|
|Distributor(s)||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
|Release date(s)||NA November 30, 1996 (SS & PC)
NA December 3, 1996 (PS)
EU December 1996 (PS)
EU 1997 (SS)
JP February 14, 1997 (SS & PS)
|Genre(s)||Beat 'em up|
|Arcade system||Sega Titan Video hardware (STV)|
|Display||Raster, 704 x 513 pixels, 6144 colors|
Batman Forever: The Arcade Game is a beat 'em up video game based on the movie Batman Forever. The subtitle is used to differentiate it from Batman Forever, another beat 'em up published by Acclaim at around the same time. One or two players, playing as Batman and Robin, fight Two-Face, the Riddler, and numerous henchmen.
Taking on the role of either Batman or Robin, players can punch, kick, and use special combination attacks to defeat waves of enemies. The special combinations applied to enemies can add up to a possible 150+ hits on a single villain. Special weapons, such as Batarangs, can be found throughout the levels. It is sectioned off into stages, and arranged with waves of enemies before ending with a boss.
- "Batman Forever: The Arcade Game Release Information for Sega Saturn". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2013-05-11.
- "Batman Forever: The Arcade Game Release Information for PC". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2013-05-11.
- "Batman Forever: The Arcade Game Release Information for PlayStation". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2013-05-11.
- "Acclaim Activity Report". GamePro (60) (IDG). July 1994. p. 168.
- Batman Forever at the Killer List of Videogames
- Batman Forever: The Arcade Game at MobyGames
- Batman Forever: The Arcade Game at the Internet Movie Database
|This beat 'em up video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This DC Comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|