From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A battalion is a military unit of several hundred soldiers.
Battalion may also refer to:
- The Battalion, the student newspaper of Texas A&M University
- Battalion (comics), a number of characters in comics
- Brampton Battalion, a Canadian major junior ice hockey team
- Battalion Wars, a Nintendo video game
- Battalion, 2012 novel by Adam Hamdy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.