From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battersea is a district of the city of London. It may also refer to:
- Battersea (UK Parliament constituency)
- Metropolitan Borough of Battersea, a civil parish and borough of the County of London
- Battersea Power Station, a decommissioned power generation station in London
- Battersea, Ontario, Canada
- Battersea (Prairieville, Alabama), a plantation house on the National Register of Historic Places
- Battersea (EP), by the Belgian band Hooverphonic
- Battersea (a band from Tacoma, Washington, USA)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battersea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.