Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure
|Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure|
European game bundle cover art
|Distribution||Nintendo DS Game Card|
Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure (バトル&ゲット！ポケモンタイピングDS Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS?) is a Pokémon spin-off video game developed by Genius Sonority for the Nintendo DS. It was first released in Japan on April 21, 2011. It was released in Europe on September 21, 2012, and was released in Australia on January 10, 2013.
Players capture Pokémon by typing in their name into a wireless keyboard which bundled with the game. At the end of some stages, a boss Pokémon appears, such as legendary Pokémon Zekrom and Cobalion.
In Japan, Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS topped the sales charts in its first week, selling 59,363 copies. The game continued to sell well months later, still being on the top ten charts for the week of June 13 through 19.
- JC Fletcher (Jan 28, 2011). "'Pokemon Typing DS' comes with Bluetooth keyboard". Joystiq. Retrieved 2011-01-28.
- "PRACTISE YOUR TYPING SKILLS WITH LEARN WITH POKÉMON: TYPING ADVENTURE FOR NINTENDO DS - Nintendo.com.au". Nintendo Australia. December 21, 2012. Retrieved 2012-12-21.
- Kat Bailey (2010-09-29). "Battle & Get! Pokemon Typing Announced for Nintendo DS". 1UP.com. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- JC Fletcher (Sep 29, 2010). "Kirby, Pokemon Typing (!) on the way to regular old DS". Joystiq. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- Brendan Sinclair (Apr 29, 2011). "Big in Japan April 18-24: Pokemon Typing DS - DS News at GameSpot". GameSpot. Retrieved 2011-05-02.