Battle of Megiddo
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Megiddo refers to one of the major battles fought near the ancient site of Megiddo in the Jezreel Valley of northern Israel. Of these, the first is by far the most common allusion:
- Battle of Megiddo (15th century BC), a battle between Ancient Egyptian forces under the pharaoh Thutmose III and a large Canaanite coalition
- Battle of Megiddo (609 BC), a battle between Egypt and Judea
- Battle of Megiddo (1918), a battle between British Empire forces and the Ottoman Empire
- Armageddon, the site of the final epic battle associated with end-time prophecies, and by extension, the battle itself
- Battle of Armageddon (Left Behind), an account of the prophesied epic battle from the Left Behind book series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.