Battle of Quebec
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Battle of Quebec in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Battle of Quebec can refer to:
- in Warfare
- The 1629 taking of Quebec (without battle) by English privateers led by David Kirke during the Thirty Years' War
- Battle of Quebec (1690), failed English attempt to capture the city during the War of the Grand Alliance or King William's War
- Quebec Expedition (1711), British expedition to capture the city during the Queen Anne's War or War of the Spanish Succession; the expedition turned back after ships foundered on the coast of the Gulf of Saint Lawrence
- Battle of the Plains of Abraham, successful capture of the city by the British in the Seven Years' War of French and Indian War in 1759
- Battle of Sainte-Foy, French victory over British troops outside the city during the Seven Years' War or French and Indian War in 1760
- Battle of Quebec (1775), failed American attempt to capture the city during the American Revolutionary War
- in Sports
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.