Battle of the Wabash
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Battle of the Wabash has been used to refer to significant battles on or near the Wabash River. History records several known battles along the river.
- Battle of Vincennes (1779)
- Harmar's Defeat (1790)
- St. Clair's Defeat (1791) is alternately referred to as the Battle of the Wabash.
- The Attack on Fort Recovery (1794) occurred on the same location as St. Clair's Defeat.
- The Battle of Tippecanoe (1811) has been referred to as the Battle of the Wabash.
- Siege of Fort Harrison (1812)
- Siege of Fort Wayne (1812)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.