Battle of Arras
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Battles of Arras)
The name Battle of Arras refers to a number of battles which took place near the town of Arras in Artois, France:
- Battle of Arras (1640), a clash between the French and the Spanish during the Thirty Years' War
- Battle of Arras (1654), a clash between the French and the Spanish
- Battle of Arras (1914), a battle during the "Race to the Sea" in the First World War
- Battle of Arras (1917), a British Empire offensive during the First World War
- Battle of Arras (1918), part of the Hundred Days Offensive
- Battle of Arras (1940), a tank battle during the Battle of France in the Second World War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battle of Arras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.