|Date of birth||24 April 1991|
|Place of birth||İstanbul, Turkey|
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|2001–2003||İçerenköy İdman Yurdu|
|2009||→ Eskişehirspor (loan)||14||(11)|
|2012||→ Beşiktaş (loan)||11||(2)|
|2014||→ Elazığspor (loan)||11||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 April 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Batuhan signed a professional contract with Beşiktaş in 2006, after rising through the ranks playing for the youth team. At the beginning of his 2007–08 season, he made his League debut against Kasımpaşa, coming on as a second half substitute for Burak Yılmaz. His appearance in the match saw him become the youngest ever player ever to feature in a Süper Lig match, at the age of just 16 years and 115 days. Six days later he scored his first professional goal for Beşiktaş in a 1–0 win against Gaziantepspor on 25 August 2007 scoring in the 95th minute. His goal means he is the youngest playing to score in the League.
On 3 November 2007 Batuhan came on as a substitute for Koray in the 83rd minute against Fenerbahçe. He missed a very crucial chance for Kara Kartallar during the additional time (90+3) as he picked up a loose ball and faked the keeper Volkan, subsequently he tried to shoot despite having had two team-mates unmarked by his side and in the end he could not generate enough power on his shot and Edu cleared the ball away. Beşiktas lost the game with a final score of 2–1 to Fenerbahçe as Sarı Kanaryalar overtook Beşiktaş by one point. Although he was criticized by the Turkish press that he should have assisted Higuain in the match, he stated that he had not seen his team-mate at the time.
During the January 2008 transfer window Beşiktaş wanted to loan him out to F.C. Köln in order for him to get more playing time, however the transfer did not take place due to FIFA rules for each football federation regarding age. According to the German Football Association Batuhan was classed as a minor and thus could not be transferred as he had a professional contract.
At the end of the 2008–09 season Batuhan had an operation of his left shoulder, ruling him out of football for five weeks. In the summer transfer window of 2010, Batuhan has moved to Eskişehirspor with permanent deal.
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (April 2014)|
- As of 27 April 2014.
Batuhan has risen through the ranks of the Turkish national team. At the Under-16 and Under-17 levels he scored a total of 43 goals in 53 matches. At age 17 he was called up to the Turkish Under-21 squad to play in the U-21 European Championships qualifiers, making him the youngest player in the team.
He was first called up to the senior Turkish team by Fatih Terim during Turkey's 2010 world Cup Qualifiers in October 2008. He made his senior debut on 11 October 2008, winning his first cap in the Group 5 game against Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Standing at nearly two meters, Batuhan has great aerial ability. He can play on the wings or in midfield as has scored many of his goals in this slightly more deeper position as a second striker.
- Profile of Batuhan on Turkish Football Federation
- "Batuhan Karadeniz: İlk ve son hedefim Beşiktaş'ta oynamak..." (in Turkish). milliyet.com.tr. 1 May 2008. Retrieved 13 May 2008.
- "Kıskanılacak çocuğum" (in Turkish). 13 May 2008. Retrieved 13 May 2008.
- "Batuhan to stay at Besiktas" (in Turkish).
- UEFA Match Report
- "Derbide Fenerbahçe güldü (Fener Smiled on Derby)" (in Turkish). CNN Turk. 3 November 2007. Retrieved 5 November 2007.
- "Batuhan B Genç'e (Eng: Batuhan to juniors B squad)" (in Turkish). Milliyet.com.tr. 14 January 2008. Retrieved 27 January 2008.
- "1 YTL yüzünden derbiyi kaçırdım" (in Turkish). hurriyet.com.tr. 2 May 2008. Retrieved 13 May 2008.
- "Batuhan Köln'de (Eng: Batuhan for Köln)" (in Turkish). Milliyet.com.tr. 16 January 2008. Retrieved 26 January 2008.
- "Beşiktaş Batuhan'ı Köln'e kiralıyor (Eng: Besiktas loans Batuhan on Koln)" (in Turkish). Hurriyet.com.tr. 15 January 2008. Retrieved 26 January 2008.
- "Batuhan Köln'e gidemiyor (Eng: Batuhan can not join Köln)" (in Turkish). goal.com. 18 January 2008. Retrieved 26 January 2008.[dead link]
- "Batuhan Eskişehirspor'da" (in Turkish). hurriyet.com.tr. 1 January 2009. Retrieved 10 February 2009.
- "Batuhan ve Youla'dan 3 maçta 8 gol" (in Turkish). hurriyet.com.tr. 2 September 2009. Retrieved 10 February 2009.
- "Fildişi maçı kadrosu açıklandı" (in Turkish). hurriyet.com.tr. 2 June 2009. Retrieved 10 February 2009.
- "Batuhan Karadeniz ameliyat oldu." (in Turkish). kartalhaber.com. 7 June 2009. Retrieved 7 June 2009.
- "Milliler 6 Ekim'de toplanıyor" (in Turkish). ntvspor.net. 5 October 2008. Retrieved 5 October 2008.
- "İşte Milli Takımımızın 11'i" (in Turkish). sporx.com. 11 October 2008. Retrieved 11 October 2008.
- "15 yaşında Manchester'a" (in Turkish). hurriyet.com.tr. 28 October 2006. Retrieved 13 May 2008.
- Batuhan Karadeniz – UEFA competition record
- Batuhan Karadeniz – FIFA competition record
- Karadeniz Profile on the Guardian
- Turkish Football Federation profile