From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baudelaire commonly refers to Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867), French poet
Baudelaire may also refer to:
- Baudelaire (surname)
- A 1947 book-length essay on Charles Baudelaire by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Baudelaires, a fictional family in A Series of Unfortunate Events
- The Baudelaire Label, Canadian record label
- "Baudelaire", a song from the 2002 album Source Tags & Codes by ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead
- an alternative spelling of Baselard, a type of late medieval dagger or knife.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.