From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bauhaus is a German school of design, combining crafts and the fine arts. It may also refer to its related affiliation:
- Bauhaus magazine, magazines issued by the Bauhaus school of design since 1923
- Bauhaus Archive, a museum in Berlin, Germany which collects items related to the Bauhaus school of design
Bauhaus may also refer to:
- Bauhaus (band), an English gothic rock band
- Bauhaus, an Italian jazz-rock band
- Bauhaus (company), an international company operating retail stores
- 8502 Bauhaus, a Main-belt Asteroid discovered on 14 October 1990
- Bauhaus (typeface), a font inspired by Herbert Bayer's experimental Universal typeface
- Bauhaus-University Weimar, a university for creative studies in Weimar, Germany
- Mark Bauhaus, Executive VP/GM of Juniper Networks
- Bauhaus Hostels, St. Christopher's Hostels in Bruges, Belgium
- Bauhaus, an army corporation in Mutant Chronicles movie.
- Bauhaus Project (computing), a software research project carried out by a consortium of universities and companies.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.