From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Batista.
Bautista (Spanish for "Baptist") is a Spanish name or surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Adolfo Bautista (born 1979), Mexican footballer
- Álvaro Bautista (born 1984), Spanish motorcyclist
- Christian Javier Bautista (born 1987), Salvadoran footballer
- Dave Bautista, Current professional wrestler who performed under the name, "Batista".
- José Bautista (born 1964), Major League Baseball pitcher
- José Bautista (born 1980), Major League Baseball right fielder and third baseman
- Juan Bautista Garcia (1904–1974), Corsican immigrant, artist
- Mark Bautista Filipino singer, actor
- Rey Bautista Filipino professional boxer
- Bautista, Pangasinan, municipality in the Philippines
|This page or section lists people with the surname Bautista. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|