From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bayer may refer to:
- a native or inhabitant of the Free State of Bavaria (Freistaat Bayern)
- Bayer AG, a German chemical and pharmaceutical company
- Bayer (crater), a lunar crater
- Bayer filter, a color filter mosaic also known as a Bayer pattern or Bayer mask, used in digital camera image sensors
- Bayer, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Bayer designation for star names
- KFC Uerdingen 05, formerly known as FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen, a German football club
- Bayer Leverkusen, a German sports and football club
- Bayer Esporte Clube, a Brazilian football club
- Baeyer's reagent, a mild oxidation reagent used in organic chemistry
- Bayer (surname), list of people with this name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bayer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.