From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bayes may refer to:
- Thomas Bayes (1702–1761), British mathematician, statistician and religious leader
- Gilbert Bayes (1872–1953), British sculptor
- Nora Bayes (1880–1928), American singer and actress
- Paul Bayes (1953– ), Bishop in the Church of England
- Andrew Bayes (born 1978), American football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.