Location of Bayramiç within Turkey.
|• Mayor||İsmail Sakin Tunçer (CHP)|
|• District||1,284.21 km2 (495.84 sq mi)|
|Elevation||107 m (351 ft)|
|• District density||24/km2 (61/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Bayramiç is a town and district of Çanakkale Province in the Marmara region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 32,314 of which 13,420 live in the town of Bayramiç. The district covers an area of 1,284 km2 (496 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 107 m (351 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Statistical Institute
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2009-04-21.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Archived from the original on 19 May 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Bayramiç, Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-21.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- Road map of Bayramiç and environs
- Various images of Bayramiç, Çanakkale
|This geographical article about a location in Çanakkale Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|