|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Brian Pincott|
|• Total||0.5 km2 (0.2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,085 m (3,560 ft)|
|• Average Income||$184,383|
|Website||Bayview Community Association|
Bayview is a small residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located on a peninsula on the southern shore of Glenmore Reservoir. One of the lake's two marinas is located in this community.
It is one of Calgary's wealthiest communities, with residents having a median household income of $184,383 in 2000 (the highest in the city). As of 2000, 15.1% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single-family detached homes, and none of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Nellie McClung Elementary and John Ware Junior High public schools as well as by the St. Benedict Elementary (catholic), none of which are actually located within Bayview itself.
The Glenmore Landing strip mall shopping centre is located off the southeast corner of the community and is its closest retail operation.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Bayview Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-08.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (ESRI SHAPEFILE). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 11 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-08.
||Glenmore Reservoir||Glenmore Reservoir||Glenmore Reservoir|
|Glenmore Reservoir||Heritage Park|
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|