From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bce)
BCE may stand for:
- Before Common Era, an alternative to BC.
- European Central Bank in some Romance languages (e.g., Banque Centrale Européenne,Banco Central Europeo)
- Banco Central del Ecuador
- The office complex in downtown Toronto, Canada formerly known as BCE Place, now Brookfield Place
- Beauce region of the Province of Quebec
- Bell Canada Enterprises, the largest telecom corporation in Canada
- British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority (BC Electric)
- Behind Crimson Eyes, a hard rock band from Melbourne, Australia
- Basic Chess Endings, a chess book on chess endgames by Reuben Fine
- Budapesti Corvinus Egyetem, the Hungarian name for Corvinus University of Budapest
- Boundary Commission for England
- Business Commitment to the Environment Award, UK environmental award established in 1975
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.