Intxausti at the 2011 Criterium du Dauphine.
|Full name||Beñat Intxausti Elorriaga|
20 March 1986 |
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||61 kg (134 lb)|
|Current team||Movistar Team|
|Infobox last updated on
4 May 2014
In 2012, he won the Vuelta a Asturias and finished 10th overall in the Vuelta a España despite working for his team leader, Alejandro Valverde. In 2013, Intxausti won stage 16 in the Giro d'Italia after being part of a breakaway and later finished 8th overall. He also had the leaders' jersey for one day. In the Tour of Beijing, Intxausti won the only mountain stage and claimed the general classification victory.
- 1st Stage 3 Vuelta a Salamanca
- 1s Memorial Avelino Camacho
- 2nd Overall Bidasoa Itzulia
- 1st Stage 3
- 7th Overall Vuelta a Burgos
- 8th Overall Vuelta a Andalucía
- 1st Stage 3b (ITT) Vuelta a Asturias
- 2nd Overall Tour of the Basque Country
- 3rd Overall Vuelta a Asturias
- 4th Overall Tour of the Basque Country
- 5th Overall Tour de Romandie
- 1st Overall Vuelta a Asturias
- 1st Points classification
- 10th Overall Vuelta a España
- 1st Stage 1 (TTT)
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
WD = Withdrew; In Progress = IP
- Stokes, Shane (30 December 2011). "Juan Jose Cobo signs two year contract with Movistar team". VeloNation (VeloNation LLC). Retrieved 4 January 2012.
- Stephen Farrand (15 October 2013). "Tour of Beijing: Intxausti wins overall". Cyclingnews.com (Future plc). Retrieved 15 October 2013.
Media related to Beñat Intxausti at Wikimedia Commons
|This biographical article relating to Spanish cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|