|Genres||Melodic death metal|
|Labels||Kolony Records, Prime Cuts Music, Descent Productions|
Jimmy Vanden Broeck
Be'lakor formed as a band in 2004, but didn't start playing live shows until 2005. In 2007, the band self-released their debut album, The Frail Tide, which received generally positive reviews. In 2008, Be'lakor signed with Descent Productions, and re-released The Frail Tide in digipack form. In 2009, Be'lakor embarked on a national tour, and signed with Prime Cuts Music. Their second album, Stone's Reach, was released on 20 June 2009 and received much praise by reviewers. In November 2009, Be'lakor signed with Kolony Records.
In March 2010, Be'lakor's album Stones Reach took first place in Metal Storm's "Best Melodeath/Gothenburg Metal Album" for 2009. Be'lakor also supported Turisas on their national tour of Australia in May. They were the opening act for Alestorm in Melbourne for their "PLUNDER DOWNUNDER” tour in June 2010. The band also performed at the Summer Breeze Open Air Festival in Germany in August 2010.
Be'lakor released their third album Of Breath and Bone in June, 2012. They began touring Europe, playing Brutal Assault in the Czech Republic. They also performed at the Summer Breeze Open Air Festival in Germany during August of 2012. They supported Apocalyptica in Melbourne during their 2012 Australia tour in September, and At the Gates in Melbourne during their tour in November.
- George Kosmas - vocals, guitar
- Shaun Sykes - guitar
- Jimmy Vanden Broeck - drums
- Steven Merry - keyboard, piano
- John Richardson - bass
- Lords Of Metal - Issue 77: january 2008 (January 2008). "Be’lakor". Lords of Metal. Retrieved 28 November 2009.
- Pardo, Pete (25 October 2009). "Interviews: Australia's Be'lakor Avoid the Sophomore Jinx with Stone's Reach". Sea of Tranquility. Retrieved 28 November 2009.
- "Belakor, The Frail Tide". The Metal Forge. Retrieved 28 November 2009.
- deathbringer (22 May 2008). "Be'lakor Signs With Descent Productions". Metal Underground. Retrieved 28 November 2009.
- deathbringer (1 June 2009). "Be'lakor Announces Australian Tour". Metal Underground. Retrieved 28 November 2009.
- "Be'lakor - "Stone's Reach" (Australia)". Masterful Magazine. Archived from the original on 31 October 2009. Retrieved 28 November 2009.
- Pardo, Pete (7 September 2009). "Review: "Be'lakor: Stone's Reach" - Sea of Tranquility". Sea of Tranquility. Retrieved 28 November 2009.
- xFiruath (20 November 2009). "Be'lakor Signs To Kolony Records". Metal Underground. Archived from the original on 23 November 2009. Retrieved 28 November 2009.
- The Best Melodeath/Gothenburg Metal Album. MetalStorm.net. Retrieved 16 September 2010.
- News/Newsletter. Summer-Breeze.de. Retrieved 16 September 2010 and 2012.