From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Sohanlal Kanwar|
|Produced by||Sohanlal Kanwar|
|Written by||Sachin Bhowmick (story)
Ram Kelkar (screenplay)
Ved Rani (dialogue)
|Music by||Shankar Jaikishan|
|Editing by||Nand Kumar|
|1||"Patla Patla Reshmi Roomal"||Mahendra Kapoor, Asha Bhosle|
|2||"Jai Bolo Be-Imaan Ki"||Mukesh|
|3||"Dekhoji Raat Ko Julam Ho Gaya"||Asha Bhosle|
|4||"Yeh Raakhi Bandhan Hai Aisa"||Mukesh, Lata Mangeshkar|
|5||"Ek Ek Ginwata Hoon"||Mukesh|
|6||"Hum Do Mast Malang"||Kishore Kumar, Mahendra Kapoor|
|7||"Main To Chali Hoon Wahan"||Sharda, Asha Bhosle|
- Filmfare Best Movie Award
- Filmfare Best Actor Award for Manoj Kumar
- Filmfare Best Director Award for Sohanlal Kanwar.
- Filmfare Best Music Director Award for Shankar Jaikishan
- Filmfare Best Male Playback Award for Mukesh
- Filmfare Best Lyricist Award for Verma Malik
- Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award for Pran, who refused to accept on the ground that the Filmfare award for Best Music should have gone to 'Paakeezah' and not 'Shankar Jaikishan' for Be-Imaan.
- "Filmfare Awards Facts". Retrieved 7 March 2012.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|