Be OK (Ingrid Michaelson song)
|Single by Ingrid Michaelson|
|from the album Be OK|
|Released||August 19, 2008|
|Label||Cabin 24 Records|
|Producer(s)||Stacy Jones & Bill Lefler|
|Ingrid Michaelson singles chronology|
The song was featured in a commercial for Mott's Apple Juice featuring actress Marcia Cross, in the film The House Bunny; in the Season 1, episode 7 of 90210; in the Season 2, episode 15 of Parenthood and in the Season 4 premiere episode of Ugly Betty. The song was also used to promote ABC's new show Better With You. It was also in a commercial for Ritz Crackers and Travelers Insurance. The song was also featured in the movie The Decoy Bride featuring David Tennant, Kelly MacDonald and Alice Eve.
Two versions of the music video debuted through the Stand Up to Cancer Foundation. One version debuted through BORDERS., while the other debuted on the Stand Up to Cancer website and featured the acoustic version.
Collaboration with Allianz Australia
From 2011, the song features in "Allianz" television and radio advertising in Australia. The use of the song is aligned to Allianz' refreshed brand approach offering customers "A world of protection" with their products and that with Allianz, you will 'Be Ok'.
|U.S. Billboard Hot 100||91|
|Austrian Singles Chart ||45|
|German Singles Chart ||64|
|UK Singles Chart ||174|
|UK Indie Chart ||18|
- "Borders: Exclusive Ingrid Michaelson "Be OK" Video". Bordersmedia.com. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- "Stand Up To Cancer". Standup2cancer.org. Archived from the original on 26 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- Steffen Hung. "Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK". austriancharts.at. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- musicline.de / PhonoNet GmbH. "Die ganze Musik im Internet: Charts, News, Neuerscheinungen, Tickets, Genres, Genresuche, Genrelexikon, Künstler-Suche, Musik-Suche, Track-Suche, Ticket-Suche". musicline.de. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- "Archive Chart". Theofficialcharts.com. 2010-07-17. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
|This 2000s pop single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|