Beacon Hill is a name shared by many hills, suburbs, villages and other places around the world. Many are so called because they were historically the site of a warning beacon. Others are named after other places of the same name.
- Beacon Hill, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney
- Beacon Hill, Ottawa, Ontario, a neighbourhood
- Beacon Hill Park, a park in Victoria, British Columbia
- Beacon Hill, Saskatchewan
- Beacon Hill, Montreal, a neighbourhood in Beaconsfield, Quebec
In Hong Kong
- Beacon Hill, Hong Kong, a hill in the Kowloon Tong area of Hong Kong
- Beacon Hill School, Hong Kong, a primary school on Beacon Hill, Hong Kong
In the United Kingdom
The United Kingdom has many Beacon Hills. Most of them take their name from their use as sites for warning beacons as part of Britain's early warning system in Elizabethan times, when they were lit to warn of the coming of the Spanish Armada.
Here are a few of them:
- Beacon Hill, Buckinghamshire, a village in Buckinghamshire
- Beacon Hill, Frodsham, Cheshire (see Frodsham)
- Beacon Hill or Fell, or Penrith Beacon, Penrith, Cumbria
- Beacon Hill, Paignton, the highest point in the unitary authority of Torbay, Devon
- Beacon Hill, Dorset, in the hinterland of Poole
- Beacon Hill, Burghclere, Hampshire, a hill fort
- Beacon Hill, Warnford, Hampshire
- Beacon Hill, Lancashire, the location of Jubilee Tower overlooking Darwen
- Beacon Hill, Leicestershire, a country park in Leicestershire
- Beacon Hill, Lincolnshire in the Lincolnshire Wolds
- Beacon Hill, Monmouthshire, near Monmouth near the Welsh-English border
- Beacon Hill, Norfolk, the highest point in Norfolk
- Beacon Hill, Halifax, West Yorkshire
- Beacon Hill, Colkirk, Norfolk, a high point in mid Norfolk
- Beacon Hill, Wollaston, Northamptonshire
- Beacon Hill, Morpeth, Northumberland
- Beacon Hill, Powys, near Knighton near the Welsh-English border
- Beacon Hill, Rottingdean, Sussex
- Beacon Hill, Sedgley, known as the Sedgley Beacon, the second-highest point in the West Midlands
- Beacon Hill, Surrey, a settlement near Hindhead, Surrey
- Beacon Hill, one of the Lickey Hills in Worcestershire
- Beacon Hill School (England), one of three schools in the UK with the name Beacon Hill
- Beacon Hill, Walsall, known as Barr Beacon
In the United States
- Beacon Hill, Boston, Massachusetts, a neighborhood of Boston
- Metonymically, the Massachusetts General Court (the state legislature) which meets there.
- Beacon Hill (California), in Norco, California.
- Beacon Hill, Seattle, Washington, a hill and neighborhood in Seattle, Washington
- Beacon Hill, New Jersey, an unincorporated area within Marlboro Township, New Jersey
- Beacon Hill (Branford, Connecticut), the southernmost summit of the Metacomet Ridge
- Beacon Hill, Kansas City, Missouri, a neighborhood in Kansas City, Missouri
- Beacon Hill of New Haven, Connecticut, which contains Fort Wooster Park
- Beacon Hill, Spokane, Washington, a hill located to the northeast of Spokane, Washington
- Beacon Hill, Erie, Pennsylvania, a neighborhood in the Erie area
- Beacon Hill, Leesburg, Virginia, a development just west of Leesburg
- Beacon Hill, Chicago Heights, Illinois, a neighborhood in Illinois
- Beacon Hill, San Antonio, Texas, a neighborhood two miles north-northwest of downtown San Antonio, Texas
- Beacon Hill, a hill and neighborhood located in southern Fairfax County, Virginia near the former Beacon Field Airport
- Beacon Hill (TV series), a short-lived drama set in the Boston neighborhood
- Beacon Hill (train), defunct daily rail service from Boston to New Haven, USA
- Beacon Hill is a stage of Need for Speed: Underground 2.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.