From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up beagle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beagle is a breed of dog.
Beagle may also refer to:
- Beagle Channel, a strait separating islands of the Tierra del Fuego archipelago, in extreme southern South America
- Beagle Islands, the Picton, Lennox and Nueva islands, south of the Beagle Channel
- Beagle conflict, a 1978 conflict between Chile and Argentina
- Beagle Gulf, Northern Territory, Australia
- Beagle Island, Tasmania, Australia
- Beagle Island (Antarctica)
In other uses:
- Beagle (beer), a brand of beer used by Cervecería Fueguina
- Beagle (crater), a crater on Mars
- Beagle (software), a computer desktop search service
- HMS Beagle, the ship that took Darwin on his voyage
- 656 Beagle, a minor planet
- Beagle: In Darwin's wake (Beagle: In het kielzog van Darwin), a Dutch popular science television series
- Beagle Board, a computer produced by Texas Instruments
- Beagle Aircraft, a former British aircraft manufacturer
- Ilyushin Il-28 bomber's NATO reporting name
People with the surname
- Peter S. Beagle (born 1939), American fantasy writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.