From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up beaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beaker may refer to:
- Beaker (drinkware), a beverage container
- Beaker (glassware), or "laboratory beaker", a glass object used for holding fluids and chemicals in a laboratory setting
- Beaker (archaeology), a prehistoric drinking vessel
- Beaker culture, the archaeological culture often called the Beaker people
- Beaker (musician), Contemporary Christian Music songwriter, musician, and Rich Mullins collaborator
- Beaker (Muppet), the hapless assistant of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew on The Muppet Show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.