From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bean, bean, or bean- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bean is a large seed of several plants in the family Fabaceae, including the seed of the common bean. The word may refer to:
- Bean (name), a surname, forename and nickname
- Bean, Kent, a village in north Kent in England
- Bean, California, a former settlement in California, United States
- Bean River, a river in New Hampshire, United States
- Bean (word processor), a free program for Mac OS X
- "The Bean", common nickname of Cloud Gate, sculpture in Chicago's Millennium Park
- Bean Cars, an early British car company
- Mr. Bean, a British television character and series (1990–1995)
- Bean (film), a 1997 film, starring Rowan Atkinson and based on the television character and series
- Bean (Ender's Game), a character in Ender's Game and the major character in the Ender's Shadow series
- Java Bean, used in Java programming
- BEAN (charity), a young professional volunteering, charity and social group
- "The Bean", a nickname for Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A., short for "Beantown"
- L.L.Bean, an American company offering outdoor gear and apparel
- Been (disambiguation)
- Baked Beans (TV Series), an American animated show
- All pages with titles containing "Bean"
- All pages beginning with "Bean"
- Wikipedia:Beans, an essay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.