From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beanie may refer to:
- Beanie (seamed cap), in North American usage, a cap made from cloth joined by a button at the crown and seamed together around the sides
- Beanie, in British, Australian and South African usage, a knitted cap (also known as a tuque)
- A type of helmet
Beanie may also refer to:
- Richard Dalley, American ice dancer
- Beanie Sigel (b. 1974), American rapper born Dwight Grant
- H. M. Walker (1878-1937), American writer for silent and early talking films and newspaper sports writer
- Chris Wells (football player) (b. 1988), a running back
- Les Witte (1911-1973), American basketball player
- Ben "Beanie" Harper, a character on the soap opera Love of Life
- Beanie Baby, popular stuffed toy animal line, launched in 1993
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beanie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.