From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beano can refer to:
Arts and entertainment:
- The Beano, a British children's comic
- Blues Breakers with Eric Clapton, a 1966 John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers album nicknamed The Beano Album
- Another name for the game of Bingo (US)
- Beano, a character on the American television sitcom Out of This World (TV series)
- Beano Cook (1931–2012), ESPN sports commentator
- Brian McDonald (Gaelic footballer) (born 1980), Gaelic footballer nicknamed "Beano"
- Beano (dietary supplement), used to prevent flatulence
- Beanos, a former second-hand record shop, once the largest in Europe, located in Croydon, England
- The T13 Beano Grenade, an experimental hand grenade
- Beano, short for bean-feast, a British colloquial term for a noisy festive occasion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.