|Narrated by||Pat Spain|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||5|
|Executive producer(s)||Ashley Hoppin |
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Icon Films|
|Original channel||National Geographic Channel|
|Original airing||March 4, 2011|
Beast Hunter is a television series that began airing on March 9, 2011 on National Geographic Channel. It is hosted and narrated by wildlife scientist Pat Spain. In each episode, he travels to a different part of the world to investigate an individual cryptid's alleged existence. This typically involves interviews with local witnesses, setting up camera traps, and in some cases, searching for similar animals in the local fossil record. When the series is aired in the UK, it is renamed Beast Man.
|101 (1)||"Man Ape of Sumatra"||March 4, 2011|
|Pat Spain travels the Sumatran rainforest in search of the Orang Pendek.|
|102 (2)||"Nightmare of the Amazon"||March 4, 2011|
|In the Brazilian Amazon, Pat Spain searches for the Mapinguari, a sloth-like creature purported by locals to be behind a series of attacks.|
|103 (3)||"Swamp Monster of the Congo"||March 11, 2011|
|Mokele-mbembe, a creature reported to resemble a sauropod dinosaur is investigated by Pat Spain in the Congo River basin.|
|104 (4)||"Sea Serpent of the North"||March 18, 2011|
|Pat Spain dives by submersible off the coast of British Columbia, in search of the alleged sea serpent Cadborosaurus.|
|105 (5)||"Mongolian Death Worm"||March 25, 2011|
|Pat Spain searches the Gobi desert for the elusive cryptid known as the Mongolian death worm.|
- TV Guide Beast Hunter Cast and Details. Access date April 17, 2011.
- Icon Films Blog ‘Spain travels globe in search of beasts’ Accessed April 18, 2011
- Official Site - Man Ape of Sumatra Access date April 17, 2011.
- Official Site - Nightmare of the Amazon Access date April 17, 2011.
- Official Site - Swamp Monster of the Congo Access date April 17, 2011.
- Official Site - Sea Serpent of the North Access date April 17, 2011.
- Official Site - Mongolian Death Worm Access date April 17, 2011.
|This article relating to a non-fiction television series in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|