From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Beatrice or Béatrice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beatrice may refer to:
- Beatrice (given name)
- Beatrix (fl. 4th century), one of Roman martyrs Simplicius, Faustinus and Beatrix
- Beatrice d'Este (1192–1226), Italian political-family member
- Beatrice of Savoy (1198–1266), Italian political-family member
- Beatrix da Silva (1424–1492), Portuguese nun and catholic saint
- Beatrice Lorenzin (born 1971) Italian politician
- Beatrice of Nazareth (1200–1268), Flemish religious leader
- Beatrice of Portugal (disambiguation), Princesses of Portugal
- Beatrice Portinari (1266–1290), Italian acquaintance of Dante
- Beatritz de Dia (fl. late 12th century), Provençal poet and musician, a so-called troubadour; aristocratic political-family member. Often referred to as the Countess de Dia.
- Beatrice of Ornacieux (c. 1240– c. 1308), French religious leader
- Beatrice of Naples (fl. 1476-1500), queen of Hungary, aka Beatrix of Aragon, Italian born
- Beatrice de Coligny (born 1572), Countess d'Entremont
- Princess Beatrice of the United Kingdom (1857–1944)
- Princess Beatrice of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (1884–1966)
- Beatrix of the Netherlands (born 1938), ex-ruler
- Béatrice Poulot (fl. c. 2000), French singer from Réunion
- Beatrice Ni Bhroin Irish-British director (born 1986)
- Princess Beatrice of York (born 1988)
- Beatrice Shilling, aeronautical engineer and motorcyclist
- Beatrice, a soul in Dante's Divine Comedy who guides Dante out of Purgatory and through Heaven (based on Beatrice Portinari)
- In plays:
- Beatrice Baudelaire
- Beatrice in comic Gunslinger Girl
- Beatrice, witch in the doujin game Umineko no Naku Koro ni
- Beatrice Rappaccini, title character of short story "Rappaccini's Daughter"
- Beatrice (Tris) Prior, the female protagonist and narrator of the YA series Divergent written by Veronica Roth.
- Beatrice: The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds
Witch Beatrice from the Japanese RPG Dark Souls.
- Beatrice (band)
- Beatrice (psychedelic), drug
- "Beatrice", song from Sam Rivers's time with Blue Note, on the album "Fuchsia Swing Song" released in 1964.
- MSC Beatrice
- Beatrice oil field in the Scottish sector of the North Sea
- Beatrice Wind Farm in the Scottish sector of the North Sea
- Beatrice, Sveriges Radio's 1989 Christmas calendar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beatrice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.