From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beausoleil, BeauSoleil or Beau Soleil may refer to:
- BeauSoleil, an American musical group specializing in Cajun music
- Beausoleil, Alpes-Maritimes, a town in southern France, adjoining the Principality of Monaco
- Beausoleil Island, an 8-kilometer long island in Lake Huron, Ontario, Canada
- Beausoleil First Nation, a mainly Ojibwa (Chippewa) First Nation located in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada
- Collège Alpin International Beau Soleil, a private international school founded in 1910 and located in the Swiss Alps
- "Beau Soleil" (The Killing), the twelfth episode of the American television drama series The Killing
- Bobby Beausoleil (born November 6, 1947), a former associate of the Charles Manson "Family" currently serving a life sentence in prison
- Cléophas Beausoleil (June 19, 1845 – October 4, 1904) was a Canadian journalist, publisher, office holder, lawyer, and politician
- Joseph Malboeuf, dit Beausoleil (March 11, 1752 – December 27, 1823), a farmer, blacksmith and political figure in Lower Canada
- Joseph Broussard (1702–1765), also known as Beausoleil, a leader of the Acadian people in Acadia, later Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, Canada
- Ian Beausoleil-Morrison, an associate professor of mechanical and aerospace engineering at Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario
- Martine Bertereau, also known as Baroness de Beausoleil (c. 1600 – after 1642), a French mining engineer and mineralogist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beausoleil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.