"Beautiful Disaster" is a 1997 song by the band 311. It is the third and final single from the album Transistor.
Consequence of Sound commented that "Beautiful Disaster" may be 311's greatest hit and states that it has one of most recognizable intro in any song.
The music video features clips of 311 live and with a wild crowd.
1. "Beautiful Disaster"
In other media
- The song is a playable track in the video game Guitar Hero World Tour.
- The song was used by the professional wrestling tag team of the Motor City Machine Guns in Ring of Honor and CHIKARA Pro.
- The song was used also in the TV show Chuck.
- The song was used in the video game MLB 11: The Show.
- The song is downloadable for the video game Rock Band 3.
- This song was used in the Daria season two episode "The Daria Hunter" as the Lawndale High School students are entering the paintball field.
- ^ "Beautiful Disaster". Allmusic.
- ^ "Dusting ‘Em Off: 311 – Transistor « Consequence of Sound". Consequenceofsound.net. 2011-01-08. Retrieved 2011-11-23.
- ^ ""Guitar Hero: World Tour" Unveils Full Track List". Rolling Stone. September 12, 2008.
- ^ Alternative Songs »February 28 1998 (1998-02-28). "Beautiful Disaster - 311". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2011-09-25.