Beauval-en-Caux is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France.
A farming village in the Pays de Caux, situated by the banks of the Vienne river, some 13 miles (21 km) southeast of Dieppe, at the junction of the D50, D23 and D927 roads.
||The arms of Beauval-en-Caux are blazoned :
Argent, on a saltire azure between a trefoil, a lion passant, an eagle head contourny erased and a martlet gules, an oak eradicated.
Historical population of Beauval-en-Caux
|From the year 1962 on: No double counting—residents of multiple communes (e.g. students and military personnel) are counted only once.
Places of interest
- The château des Etangs, dating from the sixteenth century.
- The château Blanc, dating from the nineteenth century.
- The church of St.Pierre, dating from the eleventh century.
- The church of St.Geneviève, dating from the eleventh century.
- The chapel, from the sixteenth century.