From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Beauvoir (disambiguation))
Beauvoir can refer to any of the following:
- Beauvoir (Biloxi, Mississippi), post-American Civil War home of Confederate States of America President Jefferson Davis
- Jean Beauvoir, American musician.
- Richard Benyon De Beauvoir, British Member of Parliament.
- Roger de Beauvoir, pen name of French writer, Eugène Auguste Roger de Bully.
- Simone de Beauvoir, French author, philosopher, and feminist.
- Hélène de Beauvoir, French painter and sister of Simone de Beauvoir.
- One of several towns or communes of France:
- De Beauvoir (ward), a ward in the London Borough of Hackney.
- De Beauvoir Town, a district in North London, England.
- Pontikokastro, a castle in southern Greece, known as Beauvoir by the Frankish Crusaders
- Beauvoir, The National Cathedral Elementary School, beauvoirschool.org, 2011.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.