Beaux Arts, Beaux arts, or Beaux-Arts (Fine Arts in English) may refer to:
- Académie des Beaux-Arts, a French arts institution (not a school)
- Académie Royale des Beaux-Arts, a Belgian arts school
- Beaux-Arts architecture, an architectural style
- Beaux Arts Gallery, an important gallery of British modern art
- Beaux-Arts Institute of Design aka BAID, New York City based art and architecture school
- Beaux Arts Trio, a classical music chamber group
- Beaux Arts, Washington, a small town in the Seattle metropolitan area
- École des Beaux-Arts, several art schools in France
- Fine art, a style of painting popular at the turn of the 19th and 20th century
- Palais des Beaux Arts, a federal cultural venue in Brussels, Belgium.
- see also Category:Beaux-Arts buildings
Musée des beaux-arts
Musée des beaux-arts is the French name for "Museum of Fine Arts" - there are examples at Rouen, Grenoble, Dijon, Chambéry, Béziers, Bordeaux, Tournai, Caen, Reims, Valenciennes, Besançon, Nancy, Brussels, Louviers, La Rochelle, Nantes, Marseilles, Paris, Poitiers, Montréal, Québec City, Ottawa, Boston.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.