Bebe Zeva (born May 7, 1993) is the pseudonym of Rebeccah Hershkovitz, an American fashion blogger, model, and writer based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Her rise to prominence came about when she modeled for the brand I Am Carles associated with the now defunctHipster Runoff blog. She would later go on to be featured in The New York Times, Seventeen Magazine, and Teen Vogue respectively. Zeva previously contributed to the online journal Thought Catalog as well as StyleCaster and Technorazzi. A feature-length mumblecore documentary about Zeva was released by MDMAfilms and premiered at Soho House on March 20, 2011. In the documentary, she was portrayed as a "17-year-old home-schooled fashion blogger" who "binge eats, shoplifts, and provides insight about life, death, God, and the internet." She currently publishes a style blog called Fated To Be Hated.
- Alyssa Vingan (February 10, 2011). "Bebe Zeva: An Insider's Guide To Las Vegas Shopping Spots". StyleCaster Magazine. Retrieved 2011-02-14.
... Who better to help us navigate the best Las Vegas shopping spots than an expert like Bebe Zeva, the 17 year old writer and style blogger who calls the city home.
- Bebe Zeva (Sep 29, 2010). "A Match Made in (Hacker) Heaven". Technorazzi Magazine. Retrieved 2011-02-14.
- Bebe Zeva (Sep 27, 2010). "Writing Team Chosen for NBC’s Writers On The Verge". Technorazzi Magazine. Retrieved 2011-02-14.
Writers on the Verge is a 12-week workshop focused on preparing writers for a staff writer position on a television series.
- Lorentzen, Christian (2011-07-06). "The Blogger Bebe Zeva Is Featured in a Video". The New York Times.
- "Fashion Blogger Inspiration - Best Style Bloggers". Seventeen. 2010-07-30. Archived from the original on 8 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-08.
- Phelan, Hayley (January 10, 2011). "Fashion Click Look Of the Day: Fated to be Hated Goes Sugary Sweet in Pink Floral: Teen Vogue Daily: Connect". teenvogue.com. Archived from the original on 26 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-08.
- Zeva, Bebe (2010-10-21). "Bebe Zeva Explains It All - Lifestyle News". StyleCaster. Retrieved 2011-02-08.
- "Welcomes Teen Blogger Bebe Zeva". Technorazzi. 2010-10-20. Retrieved 2011-02-08.
- Chelsea Beeler, March 23, 2011, NYU Local, MDMAFILMS PRESENTS: BEBE ZEVA, Retrieved December 30, 2014, "...the film follows Bebe Zeva, a 17-year-old home-schooled fashion blogger of Hipster Runoff fame, around various Las Vegas casinos and hotels..."
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|