Bebe Zeva (born May 7, 1993) is the pseudonym of Rebeccah Hershkovitz, an American model, fashion blogger and writer based in Las Vegas, Nevada. She was profiled by New York Times and Seventeen Magazine and Teen Vogue. She modeled for the brand I Am Carles associated with the Hipster Runoff blog. Zeva is a regular contributor to the online journal Thought Catalog as well as StyleCaster and Technorazzi. A feature-length documentary about Zeva was released by MDMAfilms and premiered at Soho House on March 20, 2011.
- Alyssa Vingan (February 10, 2011). "Bebe Zeva: An Insider's Guide To Las Vegas Shopping Spots". StyleCaster Magazine. Retrieved 2011-02-14. "... Who better to help us navigate the best Las Vegas shopping spots than an expert like Bebe Zeva, the 17 year old writer and style blogger who calls the city home."
- Bebe Zeva (Sep 29, 2010). "A Match Made in (Hacker) Heaven". Technorazzi Magazine. Retrieved 2011-02-14.
- Bebe Zeva (Sep 27, 2010). "Writing Team Chosen for NBC’s Writers On The Verge". Technorazzi Magazine. Retrieved 2011-02-14. "Writers on the Verge is a 12-week workshop focused on preparing writers for a staff writer position on a television series."
- Lorentzen, Christian (2011-07-06). "The Blogger Bebe Zeva Is Featured in a Video". The New York Times.
- "Fashion Blogger Inspiration - Best Style Bloggers". Seventeen. 2010-07-30. Archived from the original on 8 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-08.
- Phelan, Hayley (January 10, 2011). "Fashion Click Look Of the Day: Fated to be Hated Goes Sugary Sweet in Pink Floral: Teen Vogue Daily: Connect". teenvogue.com. Archived from the original on 26 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-08.
- Zeva, Bebe (2010-10-21). "Bebe Zeva Explains It All - Lifestyle News". StyleCaster. Retrieved 2011-02-08.
- "Welcomes Teen Blogger Bebe Zeva". Technorazzi. 2010-10-20. Retrieved 2011-02-08.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|