From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up becket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Becket may also refer to:
- Becket (1923 film), a 1923 film based on the play by Alfred Tennyson
- Becket (1964 film), a 1964 film based on the play by Jean Anouilh
- Becket, Massachusetts, a town in Berkshire County, Massachusetts, United States
- The Becket School, a secondary school in Nottingham, England
People with the surname
- Becket Cyrus, Saint Vincentian calypso singer and musician
- Saint Thomas Becket, also (probably incorrectly) Thomas à Becket (1115–1170), martyred Archbishop of Canterbury
- Welton Becket (1902–1969), American architect
- Samuel Beckett (1906–1989), Irish novelist, playwright, theatre director, and poet.
- Beckett (disambiguation)
- Beckett Media, a publishing company focused on sports and entertainment titles and online priceguides
- Becket bend, a type of knot joining another line
- Becket hitch, a type of knot connecting another object
- Double becket hitch, a type of figure-eight knot connecting another object
- St Thomas à Becket Catholic College, a secondary school in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
- Thomas A Becket Middle School, a middle school in Worthing, West Sussex, England
- Thomas Becket Catholic School, a secondary school in Northampton, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Becket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.