From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bed or beds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bed is a piece of furniture.
Bed or Beds may also refer to:
- a figure of merit about a facility such as a hospital, nursing home or prison — for example, ...Tisch Hospital, a 705-bed acute-care tertiary facility...
- Bed (album), by Juliana Hatfield
- Bed (book), by Tao Lin
- "Bed" (song), by J. Holiday
- "Beds" (Lil Fizz song)
- Bed (geology)
- Bed-In, the peace activism event by John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Garden bed
- Stream bed
- Truck bed
- Bachelor of Education, an academic degree
- Banana equivalent dose, a unit of radiation exposure
- Binge eating disorder
- Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
- Hanscom Field, an airport, IATA code BED
- Bed, a painting by Robert Rauschenberg
- "Bed", a Men Behaving Badly episode
- Bed, Bed, Bed
- Bedding (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Bed"
- All pages beginning with "Bed"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.