Bed Bath & Beyond
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011)|
|Traded as||NASDAQ: BBBY
S&P 500 Component
|Headquarters||650 Liberty Avenue
Union, New Jersey, 07083
|Number of locations||1000+ (all divisions)
|Key people||Warren Eisenberg (Co-Chairman)
Leonard Feinstein (Co-Chairman)
Steven H. Temares (CEO)
Arthur Stark (President)
$ 9.4 billion (FY 2011)
|Operating income||$ 1.5 billion (FY 2011)|
|Net income||$ 989 million (FY 2011)|
|Total assets||$ 5.7 billion (FY 2011)|
|Total equity||$ 3.9 billion (FY 2011)|
|Employees||48,000 (February 2011)|
Christmas Tree Shops
Cost Plus World Market
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (also B3) is a chain of domestic merchandise retail stores across United States, Canada  and Mexico. Formed in 1971, they sell goods primarily for the bedroom and bathroom, as well as kitchen and dining room. The company is included in the S&P 500 and Global 1200 Indices and the NASDAQ-100 Index. It is also counted among the Fortune 500 and the Forbes 2000.
Since the liquidation of Linens 'n Things, Bed Bath & Beyond has few major retail competitors except Wal-Mart, Target and some mid-sized players like Pier 1 Imports. Companies like Crate & Barrel and the numerous Williams Sonoma companies (e.g. Pottery Barn and West Elm) are also competitors but specialize in more upscale[by whom?] merchandise than Bed Bath and Beyond.
See also 
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. Reports Results for Fiscal First Quarter
- "Bed Bath & Beyond Inc 2011 Annual Report, Form 10-K, Filing Date Feb 25, 2012". secdatabase.com. Retrieved June 23, 2012.
- "Bed Bath & Beyond Investor Relations - Investor Overview". Phx.corporate-ir.net. 2012-02-25. Retrieved 2012-05-28.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Mexico
- Bed Bath & Beyond to buy Cost Plus for $495 million
- Media related to Bed Bath & Beyond at Wikimedia Commons
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Bed Bath & Beyond SEC Filings