|Year first lit||1978|
|Tower shape||Condominium structure of 26 storey|
|Height||249 feet (76 m)|
|Focal height||249 feet (76 m)|
|Range||20 nautical miles (37 km; 23 mi)|
Bedok Lighthouse (Chinese: 勿洛灯塔) is a lighthouse facility located at the southeastern coast of Singapore. The lighthouse is located on top of a 26-storey condominium at Lagoon View Block 5000L Singapore 449293, Marine Parade Road.
Singapore's first automated, unmanned lighthouse, Bedok lighthouse stands at 76 metres above sea level. It began operating on 9 August 1978 and its 600,000 candle light beam was reported to be visible at sea for up to 42 km. It cost $225,000 and was a replacement for the Fullerton Lighthouse on top of Fullerton Building, which would be obscured by high-rise buildings in what is now the Marina Bay area.
In 2014, a new lighthouse will be built atop the 25-storey high Block 3, Marine Terrace. This block was chosen to replace Bedok Lighthouse and will become operational by the third quarter of 2015. This will be the first lighthouse atop an HDB block. 
- "Reporting Procedures for Vessels Arriving at Singapore and Manoeuvering in Port". Port Marine Circulars. Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA). 24 November 1997. Retrieved 2008-10-28. But Google Maps doesn't show it.
- "Lighthouse in Bedok goes into operation". The Straits Times. 9 August 1978. Retrieved 28 July 2013.
- Rowlett, Russ. "Lighthouses of Singapore". The Lighthouse Directory. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- List of Lights, Pub. 112, Western Pacific and Indian Oceans Including the Persian Gulf and Red Sea (PDF). List of Lights. United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. 2010. p. 325.
- "First lighthouse atop HDB block". Asia One. 4 February 2014. Retrieved 4 February 2014.