From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bedouin Arabic may refer to:
- Bedawi Arabic, a variety of Arabic spoken by Bedouins mostly in eastern Egypt
- Hassaniya Arabic, the variety of Arabic originally spoken by the Beni Hassān Bedouin tribes
- Libyan Arabic or Sulaimitian Arabic, a variety of Arabic spoken in Libya and neighboring countries
- Najdi Arabic, a variety of the Arabic language spoken in central Saudi Arabia
- Saharan Arabic, a variety of Arabic spoken in Algeria
- Bedouin, a predominantly desert-dwelling Arabian ethnic group
- Varieties of Arabic, regional and other varieties of the Arabic language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.