Beedles Station was the first settlement in what was to become Warren County, Ohio, United States. A blockhouse was established there in 1795 in what is now Section 28, Town 4, Range 3 of the Between the Miami Rivers Survey in western Turtlecreek Township. This is on the west side of State Route 741 about a mile south of Otterbein.
- Elva R. Adams. Warren County Revisited. [Lebanon, Ohio]: Warren County Historical Society, 1989.
- The Centennial Atlas of Warren County, Ohio. Lebanon, Ohio: The Centennial Atlas Association, 1903.
- Josiah Morrow. The History of Warren County, Ohio. Chicago: W.H. Beers, 1883. (Reprinted several times)
- Ohio Atlas & Gazetteer. 6th ed. Yarmouth, Maine: DeLorme, 2001. ISBN 0-89933-281-1
- William E. Smith. History of Southwestern Ohio: The Miami Valleys. New York: Lewis Historical Publishing, 1964. 3 vols.
- Richard Scamyhorn and John Steinle. Stockades in the Wilderness: The Frontier Defense and Settlements of Southwestern Ohio, 1788-1795. Dayton, Ohio: Landfall Press, 1986. ISBN 0-913428-61-2
- Warren County Engineer's Office. Official Highway Map 2003. Lebanon, Ohio: The Office, 2003.
Coordinates: 39°26′18″N 84°16′47″W / 39.4384°N 84.2798°W