Beeford shown within the East Riding of Yorkshire
|Population||1,078 (2011 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|– London||170 mi (270 km) S|
|Unitary authority||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Ceremonial county||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Region||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|UK Parliament||East Yorkshire|
Beeford is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated at the junction of the A165 and the B1249, and approximately 10 miles (16 km) north-east from Beverley and 8 miles (13 km) south from Bridlington.
Beeford also has a primary school and playing fields.
- "Key Figures for 2011 Census: Key Statistics: Area: Beeford CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 2 February 2013.
- "2001 Census: Key Statistics: Parish Headcounts: Area: Beeford CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 14 May 2008.
- Historic England. "Church of St Leonard (1083372)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 18 April 2012.
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. p. 3.
- Media related to Beeford at Wikimedia Commons
- Historic England. "St Leonard's Church (166864 )". Images of England.
- Beeford in the Domesday Book
|This East Riding of Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|