From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up beetle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A beetle is an insect belonging to the order Coleoptera.
Beetle may also refer to:
- The Volkswagen Beetle (made 1938–2003), or two Volkswagen models with derivative styling:
- Alan Ackerman Beetle (1913-2003), U.S. botanist
- Alexandria Beetles, a collegiate summer baseball league team
- Beetle (ASIC), an analog readout chip developed for the LHCb
- Beetle Bailey, a newspaper comic strip and titular character
- Beetle (comics), the alias of three characters in the Marvel Comics universe
- Beetle (game), a simple dice game
- Beetle (JR Kyushu), a Japanese ferry service
- Beetle Spur, Mount Patrick, Antarctica
- Beetle tank, one name for the Goliath tracked mine, a German World War II armoured fighting vehicle
- Beetle, a large wooden mallet used in timber framing, also called a commander
- Beetle, Kentucky, United States
- Black Beetle (disambiguation)
- Blue Beetle, the alias of several characters in the DC Comics universe
- Buzzy Beetles, enemies in the Mario video game series
- Red Beetle, a DC Comics character
- The Beetle (film), a 1919 British silent film
- The Beetle (novel), an 1897 novel by Richard Marsh
- Walter Bedell Smith (1895-1961), U.S. Army general nicknamed "Beetle"
- The Beatles, a popular band
- Betel nut, the seed of the areca palm. Often chewed with betel leaves and/or tobacco in paan.
- Betel, a leaf with stimulating narcotic properties. Often chewed with betel nuts and/or tobacco in paan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.