From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up before in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Before is the opposite of after.
It may refer to:
- Before (album) by Gold Panda.
- "Before" (song) by the Pet Shop Boys.
- "Before" (short story) by Gael Baudino.
- Before Christ (BC), an epoch used in dating years prior to the estimated birth of Jesus.
- Before Common Era (BCE), an alternative naming of the traditional calendar era primarily used in academic circles.
- Before Present (BP), a timescale used mainly in geology.
- All pages beginning with "Before"
- All pages with titles containing "Before"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Before.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.