|Full name||Beg Ferati|
|Date of birth||10 November 1986|
|Place of birth||Pristina, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Central defender|
|2002–2006||FC Basel U-21||28||(0)|
|2013||→ FC Winterthur (loan)||17||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24:00, 25 September 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Ferati moved to Pratteln, Switzerland when he was a child and played for FC Pratteln and FC Concordia Basel as a youth. He signed his first professional contract with Concordia's neighbours, FC Basel, in 2005 and played 28 games for their reserve squad before returning to Concordia during the Summer of 2006. Ferati played for Concordia in the Swiss Challenge League for one and a half years.
In January 2008, he made his way back to FC Basel. Ferati made his Basel debut on 9 February 2008 in the 3–0 home win against Neuchâtel Xamax, but played only five league games during that season. He played in the semi-final of the Uhrencup on 10 Juli 2008. He surprisingly started in their 2–0 UEFA Champions League defeat to Sporting Lisbon at the Estádio José Alvalade as a replacement for the injured François Marque on 1 October 2008 and despite the defeat played as a first team regular from then on. He received very good critics for the Uefa Champions League Group C match on 4 November 2008 in Camp Nou in the 1–1 draw against FC Barcelona.
On 9 August 2009, Ferati and team-mate Franco Costanzo were involved in a scuffle after a 1–1 with FC Zürich. The pair began arguing on the pitch, and then Ferati shoved Costanzo who responded by pulling Ferati's hair. Other players then pulled them apart before the situation escalated.
On 1 July 2011, Ferati joined SC Freiburg of the German Bundesliga on a three-year contract. On 1 February 2013, Freiburg loaned out Ferati until the end of the season to the Swiss Challenge League-Club FC Winterthur where his cousin Altin Osmani plays.
- "Coupe Horlogère – Uhren Cup (Switzerland)". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. 2010. Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- "Match Report: FC Barcelona – FC Basel 04.11.2008" (in German). FC Basel 1893. 4 November 2008. Retrieved 4 November 2008.
- Assis de Moreira, Ronaldo (11 August 2009). "When teammates fight: Franco Costanzo vs Beg Ferati (FC Basel)". bleacherreport.com. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "Ferati – das klare Signal des FCW" (in German). Der Landbote. 1 February 2013. Retrieved 12 October 2013.
- "Switzerland beats Liechtenstein 2-1 in friendly". msn.foxsports.com. 10 August 2011. Retrieved 10 September 2011.