Behind the eight ball
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Behind the eight ball" (several variations, with or without capitalization) has a variety of meanings as a phrase and as a proper noun.
Behind the eight ball (phrase) may mean:
- "Behind the eight ball" as an idiomatic expression meaning "in a difficult situation"
Behind the Eight Ball (proper noun, with variants) may mean:
- A series of short comedy films (1942-1956) with protagonist Joe McDoakes
- A musical by Universal Pictures (1942)
- A 1947 song by Johnny Tyler
- Behind the 8 Ball, a 1964 album by US organist Baby Face Willette
- A 1983 song by British band Madness
- A 1991 episode of the television comedy series Top of the Heap
- An album by the US ska band Decapitones (late 1990s)
- Behind the 8 ball, a 2004 album by Australian musician 8 Ball Aitken
- A 2010 independent film by Dexter Gregoire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Behind the eight ball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.