From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the football stadium Behrn Arena. For the ice hockey arena Behrn Arena, see Behrn Arena (ice hockey).
Behrn Arena, mostly known by its previous name Eyravallen, is a football stadium in Örebro, Sweden. The stadium holds 14,500 people and was built in 1923. The stadium has been developed during the last couple of years.
- North stand built 2003. 4 000 seats + a gondol stand with 250 seats, all under roof.
- Two restaurants, one pub and several business stores.
- South stand built 1974. 3 000 seats under roof.
- West stand built 2007. 4 350 standing people.
- East stand built 2009 is a mixed standing and seating stand, with 1 600 for standing and 1 300 seats.
|This article about a Swedish sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|