Beijing, literally northern capital in Chinese may refer to the modern city of Beijing, the capital of the People's Republic of China, or any of several other Northern Capitals in Chinese history including:
- Beijing of the Western Jin Dynasty at Ye (modern-day Linzhang, Hebei Province),
- Beijing of the Liu Song Dynasty at Jiankang (modern-day Nanjing, Jiangsu Province),
- Beijing of the Liu Song Dynasty at Jingkou (modern-day Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province,
- Beijing of the Northern Wei Dynasty at Pingcheng (modern-day Taiyuan, Shanxi Province,
- Beijing Taiyuanfu of the Tang, Later Tang, Later Jin and Later Han Dynasties in present-day Taiyuan, Shanxi Province,
- Beijing Damingfu of the Northern Song Dynasty in present-day Daming County, Hebei Province,
- Beijing Linhenglu of the Jin Dynasty (1115–1234) in present-day Baarin Left Banner, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region,
- Beijing Dadingfu of the Jin Dynasty (1115–1234) in present-day Ningcheng County, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and
- Beijing Kaifengfu of the early Ming Dynasty in present-day Kaifeng, Henan Province.
as well as products named after the modern city of Beijing, including:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beijing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.