From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beira can refer to:
- Beira (mythology), the mother to all the gods and goddesses in the Celtic mythology of Scotland
- Beira, Azores, a small village on São Jorge Island.
- Beira (Portugal), the name of a region (and former province) in north-central Portugal; three provinces were later known by the name:
- Beira, Mozambique, a port city in Mozambique
- Beira Railroad Corporation, operating in Mozambique
- Prince of Beira, a title within the Portuguese royal house
- Beira (antelope) (scientific name Dorcatragus megalotis), a species of antelope
- 1474 Beira, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.