From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beirut may refer to:
- Beirut, the capital city of Lebanon
- Beirut Governorate, a Lebanese governorate
- Beirut (band), an indie band which originated in New Mexico
- West Beirut (film), a 1998 Lebanese drama film directed by Ziad Doueiri
- Beer pong, also known as "Beirut", a drinking game
Beyrout is an alternate spelling for 'Beirut' but may also refer to:
- the Beyrout meteorite of 1921, which fell in Beirut, Lebanon (see Meteorite falls)
Beyrouth is an alternate spelling for 'Beirut'
- Beyrouth Après Rasage, also known as After Shave, a film by Hani Tamba
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.